Thursday, June 18, 2009

CEiMB: Jambalaya with Shrimp and Ham

This recipe got great reviews on CEiMB, so check out what everyone thought. I really was planning on making it, but then thought it would be a good night to garden. I ended up mowing the front / backyard, edging and weeding! It was 4.5 hours of hard work, but definitely worth it. Kyle was in charge of dinner tonight. He decided to go to this pizza place that got really good reviews called Sorelli. He brought home one pizza and I'm not kidding you, it weighed a good 10lbs.!! It was a deep dish, meat lovers pizza. Trust me, 1 slice is the equivalent of 3! I won't mention the one pizza cost ~28 bucks.. geesh! It was good and after just getting in the house at dusk (9pm) it was nice to know Kyle had taken care of me. If you're looking for a good eat, try Sorelli. It's full of calories I'm sure, but definitely worth it.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment